Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Friday, August 07, 2009

op vakantie


It is summer vacation here and we've been spending a lot of time away. I feel slightly guilty about not updating but I am leaving the blog in the good hands of Fiona, Lekker Lekker Lekkerste's first contributor and guest writer.
Fiona is a Malaysian who lives in New York loves to eat and likes to experiment with baking and cooking. She has been using a few recipes from this blog - some with success and some, well let's say she taught me to think twice about using the phrase *pasti jadi* (definitely work) in my recipes.
When I asked her to contribute, she said she'd love to but there won't be recipe (yet, I hope)... but there will be photos - she just got her first DSLR and I am giving her complete freedom with the subjects, themes and contents. I will be pop in from time to time but blogging will only resume the last week of August for me.
Please join me in welcoming Fiona and I hope you and you and you are having a great summer too!
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home